Thursday, November 26, 2009

How do I get my hair like this (pic)?

http://www.thehairstyler.com/celebrity_h...



( on this page it's the 5th one down!)



please include any hair products and steps needed to get my hair like this!



How do I get my hair like this (pic)?

You need to get a big curling iron and loosley curl the front of your hair but don't use hairspray. Also loosley curl the back of you hair a little too if you want. The loose curls will give it this wavy effect! Good Luck!



How do I get my hair like this (pic)?

very big velcro, and some mousse to hold it in place.



How do I get my hair like this (pic)?

it is just a simple wave, if you have frizzy hair, then you might want to get a straightener and buy some Frizzeaze hair serum to help if you have flat hair then buy a voluming shampoo so when you straighten it won't look bad,



first you straighten then you put in a light curl the straighting is so your curls are not sloppy But even if you get the hairstyle right you aren't going to look like the picture so don't be discouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast