Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am 35 pro.barber .I want to step to real money Can i get in touch with celebrity to show them what

I am 35 very professional barber .I want to step to the next level make real money .I do all kinde of hair; all type fade;skin, low,light ,tape up,regular hair cut with cezar old fashion,flat top, shave with stright razor hot tower facial any beard style ,line shape up, eyabrow ,design,line logo on your head with razor ,cllipers.I want to get in contact with celebrity costumers to show them my work



I am 35 pro.barber .I want to step to real money Can i get in touch with celebrity to show them what i do?

move to Miami Beach...that's what I did! i am a hairstylist on Lincoln Rd. I work at an Aveda Salon and love it! IT's the only way you will get somewhere is if you try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast