Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm cutting my hair soon..... how should I get it cut?

I have dark brown, thick, curly hair that goes about 4 inches past my shoulders when its straightened. I havent cut it since June and i need a haircut.... well i dont Need one but I want one. I just don't know how i should get it cut. Should it be choppy layers or face framing? Please leave a site that has a pic of the hairstyle on it or a celebrity example. THANKS!



I'm cutting my hair soon..... how should I get it cut?

I always think that face framing or a shaggy bob is cute, but then again i don't know you. it really depends on your personality. :) but do what your closest friend tells you to do!



I'm cutting my hair soon..... how should I get it cut?

No site info but just wanted to warn you to make sure your appointment is not with the place that got to poor Britney. They shaved her head.



I'm cutting my hair soon..... how should I get it cut?

hey im having the same promblem but just dont get layers cuz that w/ curly hair....it will look bad if u want layers get some in front and strighten it every morning-thats wat i do- o and hey when u get an answer i.m. i have the SAME promblem......BLAH!!



I'm cutting my hair soon..... how should I get it cut?

How 'bout like Britney Spears new do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast