Thursday, June 17, 2010

Getting hair (a ponytail) with the "sex bump"?

I've been searching and searching either for a picture or a how to on how to do this hairstyle. I've heard it refered to as the "sex bump". Its's when your hair is pulled into a ponytail with a wide headband on and the section of hair between the headband and the actual ponytail is "bumped'.



I've seen pictures of Jessica Simpson and several other celebrities with this style.



I was thinking to do it I might need to tease my hair, but seeing as teasing your hair kind of went out of style before I cared about doing my hair...how exactly would I need to do it?



Getting hair (a ponytail) with the "sex bump"?

I've never heard of the "sex bump" before, LOL, but I do that with my hair often. It's really easy to do. I have thick hair so I can do it fairly easy, although with fine hair I would think it would be more difficult. I first I usually do it a day or two after washing since hair with hold better then, I tease the front of hair hair and put into a ponytail making the sides tight and leaving the top more loose. I then with my finger or hair pick pull out more of a bump and then put in my handband and spray to set. If you do have thinner hair try teasing and using a hairspray at same time before making bump so you have more volume! Good luck!



Getting hair (a ponytail) with the "sex bump"?

Coming from this guy, I think that style is very ugly



Getting hair (a ponytail) with the "sex bump"?

You no need to tease your hair to make your ponytail my dear,what you need es to brush your hair a lot for a few days to make your hair be more easy and straight .Then to do your ponytail has to brush your hair from your neck up 'till the top of the back of your head,hold it there while you brush the rest of your hair from the forehead and temples back,the hair has to look nice and tidy ,grab all hair together and then use a not very wide band[because when women use a wide head band is because the ponytail is false],,then when the ponytail is already made grave your hair from the side of it and pull open then is when the ponytail became bumping,brush again the ponytail so it looks nice and uniform and take the form of a real ponytail and if any hair is loosing down near your neck use some hair stiling product to bring together to the rest of your hair that is not in the ponytail.-



And remember every female who's keeping her neck uncovered is because she is HOT .-



Good luck and I hope you can understand me.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast