Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hair, and wardrobe problems?

I'm Asian American with medium skin with golden undertones, and dark brown eyes. Celebrities with similar coloring to mine would be JLo, and Adriana Lima except for her eye color. I look more Hispanic than Asian; its very hard to find hair color for me. My hair right now is dark brown (natural hair color). I want a lighter hair color but really not quite sure of what exactly I want. As for my wardrobe issues. I have lost a lot of weight like over seventy pounds. Many of my friends tells me my body shape now is more along the lines of Jessica Alba. But since I lost so much weight its hard for me to find clothes that works. I want to wear something decent. For when I was overweight I would usually wear oversized clothing. I'm like 5'3" or 5'4". I know everyone has their own idea of decent clothing but it would be nice to know your say in the matter. If possible would you plz send web links of hair color ideas, and clothing as well. It would be greatly appreciated thank you for your time.



Hair, and wardrobe problems?

For you i think you would look best in a dark honey brown color for your hair, or a rich dark dark color. Something simple you know?



ANd for you wordrobe, just go to some stores like american eagle and abercrombie, something casual and cute. =]



Hair, and wardrobe problems?

i guess it all depends what your style really is. i think u should just go to the mall and find out what looks great on u.



Hair, and wardrobe problems?

Try light brown hair and size small in juinors. Aeropostal has great clothing for thin and tanner skin ppl.



Hair, and wardrobe problems?

medium brown or light brown hair and wear clothing the emphasizes your curves,depending on your body shape If you are not busty,emphasize your breasts and vice versa.I hope you get the idea and that this helps.



Hair, and wardrobe problems?

Try cute and flirty accessories to compliment your outfit at http://www.carolinajoanne.com/accessorie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast