Saturday, June 19, 2010

Russian or Ukrainian girls that have pale blonde hair in locks around the back of their heads?

Yesterday, I was in my car when I noticed two very beautiful girls. They were above medium in height, were very white (pale but not albino) and had straight pale blonde hair. Despite the fact that their hair was long, they made some of their hair in a beautiful lock around the upper part of the back of their head. They were very fair and their eyes were either light green or pale blue (or perhaps grey).



I asked a friend of mine where in the former USSR would these girls come from and he told me that many girls looking like that come from the western part of the Ukraine. As for my guess, they probably come from Russia; especially St. Petersburg or Kazan (where they form a substantial minority there).



Or may be they come from one of the Baltic states. I'm really confuesed, but I have to admit that these two girls were the most beautiful girls I've ever seen in my entire life; even more beautiful than the sexiest female celebrities.



Please provide the answer if you know it.



Russian or Ukrainian girls that have pale blonde hair in locks around the back of their heads?

There is no real answer. This "look" could be from anywhere, and this lock of hair around the back of the head is a fairly common hairstyle with young women that I have seen all over the world.



Speaking only of "Russians" (former Soviet), a tall blonde with fair skin, green/blue/grey eyes, and this hairstyle would be typical of Western Russia, Eastern Ukraine, or Baltic heritage (speaking mainly of "Russians").



I have seen this "look" of girl in Lithuania, Latvia, and Eastern Ukraine (mostly).



Oh, and Western Ukrainians tend to be dark haired, darker (olive) skin, and dark eyes, as they have more Polish/Hungarian/Romanian influence, while Eastern Ukrainians have more Russian influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast