Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ladies what do you think?... Long hair or short hair on a guy?...?

I'm thinking about letting my hair grow out!... Right now my hair is short on the sides and spiky on top.... Everybody seems to like it, but I'm kinda tired of that look!... I feel that I've had it for too long and I'm starting to get bored with it!...



I found a picture of a guy that has a face shape like mine, the same kind of hair (straight), and the length that I want (chin length)!...



http://www.celebrities.pl/jason_lewis/ja...



Please, give me your opinions!...



I'm 24, 5' 11", and I weigh between 190 and 200 lbs!... No!... I'm not fat!... I stay in shape.... :)



Ladies what do you think?... Long hair or short hair on a guy?...?

shortish messy hair



Ladies what do you think?... Long hair or short hair on a guy?...?

go for the shagy look not to long not to short but just right just below the ears



Ladies what do you think?... Long hair or short hair on a guy?...?

short hair is cuter



Ladies what do you think?... Long hair or short hair on a guy?...?

I LOVE long hair on a guy. My husband has hair to his waist - it's a little curly and it looks great down or up in a ponytail. It sort of looks like an '80s glam metal hair, though it's not layered like the '80's cuts.



It is AWESOME! I have to keep my hair longer than his, though. :-)



Ladies what do you think?... Long hair or short hair on a guy?...?

well,



it depends on your style.



some guys are like preppy and can pull of the longer hair.



personally, i like a guy with that straight, kinda long hairstlye.



so, go for it, grow it out, and if you don't like it you can always cut it!



=]



Ladies what do you think?... Long hair or short hair on a guy?...?

go for it it's so coooool



Ladies what do you think?... Long hair or short hair on a guy?...?

shortish. but if you do grow it out don't let it get all shaggy and crazy



Ladies what do you think?... Long hair or short hair on a guy?...?

If your like a jock, I'd keep it short,



but skater or emo? keep it long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast