Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Professionals! HELP!?

Ok, the girls that go to my school, straighten there hair everyday. Yet, they don't get split ends. I straighten my hair everyday as well (and am going to continue to) and I'm starting to get split ends too. I mean, so do celebrities, and they NEVER get split ends. What can I do to my hair, or use on my hair, so I won't get split ends?! OMG! Will I get split ends, from the roots of my head, like from my skull, all the way at the end? ... Like my whole head of hair will be all split ends?!



HELP! PLEASE!~



Hair Professionals! HELP!?

Sounds like you're concerned with the health of your hair. If so, the girls today have beautiful, thick and curly hair. You just need to go au naturelle. Virgin hair is stronger than processed hair and pressing it is to me creates more stress on the hair shaft than perming it because people tend to press the hair more frequently.



Keep hair free of split ends by clipping the ends of your hair monthly. If you can't afford to wash your hair every weekend then plan to deep condition hair and use hot oil treatment every other week or once a month.



Hair Professionals! HELP!?

why do u want to straight ur hair any way?! do u have curls? i like curl even though i have straight hair...maybe they have split ends too.....or it's their natural hair!!!!



Hair Professionals! HELP!?

Do you use your straightener on a high setting? If so, maybe you should try it on a lower temperature. If that's not the case, there are some hair care products that you can spray into your hair that supposedly guard from split ends, frizz and other mishaps that flat irons may do to your hair. Perhaps if you tried some of those, your hair would cooperate. :)



Hair Professionals! HELP!?

when you get split ends, you simply have to trim your hair.



Hair Professionals! HELP!?

Well first off you need to make sure that your straightner is not to hot. Take a tissue and clap it between the straightner if it turns the tissue yellow it too hot. Second you need to get products that aid in straghtening and heat protection *for straightening I suggest Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum and for heat protection just use any kind of heat protection spray* and lastly you won't get split end from your roots to the ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast